- 1 bottle of good quality rosé wine (chilled)
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 1/4 cup raspberry brandy
- 1 gala apple (cored and thinly sliced)
- 1 large ripe peach (halved and finely diced)
- 1 soccarat raspberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- raspberry club soda or seltzer (chilled)
- fresh mint sprigs (for garnish)
- ice cubes (to serve)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from WWW.THECHEW.COM
Combine the wine, nectar, brandy, apple, peach, raspberries and blackberries in a pitcher. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour and up to 8 hours to chill and let flavors meld.
Serve over ice and top off with a splash of club soda and garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh mint, if desired.