Donna’s Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
Buffalo wing sauce, cream cheese and ranch or blue cheese dressing make a great party dip. Everywhere you take it, people will want this chicken wing dip recipe.
- 2 pounds of chicken tenders or thin chicken cutlets
- 1 ⁄2 cup of Frank’s hot sauce (I use enough for a spicy taste but just add more or less depending on your heat factor)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 ⁄2 small bottle Ranch dressing
- 1 ⁄2 small bottle blue cheese
- 1 cup extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Pre-heat oven to 350°F. In a large sauté pan brown chicken tenders until cooked. Then shred cooked tenders. (Can be put in the blender a couple of pieces at a time to shred.)
Mix together all the other ingredients except shredded cheese. Add mixture to shredded chicken and mix together. Put in an oven-safe baking dish and sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Bake in the oven at 350°F for about 30 minutes or until bubbly hot.
Enjoy with tortilla chips or crackers.