Cornflake Chicken Casserole
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups cooked and cut up chicken (I use chicken thighs)
- 1 package frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup cornflakes
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- approximately 6 American cheese slices
Mix soup, mayo, lemon juice and curry powder. Stir in chicken and vegetables. Place in 13X9 baking dish. Top with cheese slices.
Melt butter then add cornflakes to coat and pour over chicken mixture. Sprinkle parsley over top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.