Pumpkin Ice Cream Torte
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup canned unsweetened pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 9 cups vanilla ice cream (about 1 1/2 cartons), divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted and divided
- 1/4 cup jarred caramel topping
Adapted from myrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 4 ingredients (mixture will be crumbly). Firmly press crumb mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
3. Combine pumpkin and the next 4 ingredients (through cloves) in a bowl. Soften 6 cups ice cream; add to pumpkin mixture, stirring to blend. Spoon half of mixture into prepared pan. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze 1 hour or until firm. Cover and freeze remaining pumpkin ice cream.
4. Soften remaining 3 cups vanilla ice cream; stir in 3 tablespoons pecans. Spread over pumpkin ice cream layer; freeze 1 hour or until firm. Soften remaining 3 cups pumpkin ice cream; spread over vanilla ice cream mixture. Cover; freeze 8 hours or until firm. Cut torte into 12 wedges. Place 1 wedge on each of 12 plates. Place topping in microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 45 seconds. Top each serving with 1 tablespoon topping; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon pecans.
You'll also love
- Chinese Pork Ribs with Plum Sauce 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Shrimp Zoodles w/Fresh Pesto 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- APPLE PULL APART BREAD (GLUTEN... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Creamy Artichoke, Crab & Brie Dip 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- SWEET POTATO HASH BROWNS 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- *Garden Fresh Zucchini Cookies... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Pull Apart Bread 4.3/5 (10 Votes)