banana split pie
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 5 bananas, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup pecans
1.In a medium bowl, cream together the margarine, eggs and confectioners' sugar; beat for 15 minutes. Spread evenly in the graham cracker crusts.
2.In each crust, place banana slices on top of sugar mixture; spread pineapple on bananas. Spoon a little of the reserved juice over fruit. Spoon whipped topping over fruit; garnish with cherries and pecans. Chill before serving.