Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon & Lemon Cream
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon (packed) finely grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from bonappetit.com
1. Mix sour cream, fresh lemon juice, finely grated lemon peel, and chopped fresh thyme in small bowl. Season lemon cream to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Whisk eggs in medium bowl to blend; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Melt butter in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add thinly sliced green onion and sauté 1 minute. Add eggs; cook until almost set, stirring often, about 1 minute.
3. Divide scrambled eggs between plates. Top scrambled eggs with thinly sliced smoked salmon; drizzle with lemon cream and serve.
Makes 2 servings. Each serving = 6 Weight Watchers points.
You'll also love
- Meat: Roasted Rack of Lamb 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Butter for Popovers 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Baby Potatoes with Creme... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- COPYCAT CHIPOTLE CILANTRO-LIME RICE 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mrs. DuvallS Crab Cakes 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab Po'Boy 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon and Salsa 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Lush 5/5 (1 Votes)