BBQ Pulled Pork (Clubhouse)
- 2 lbs (1000 g) 2.1/2 - 3 lb (1.1-1.4 kg) lean, boneless pork roast (leg or shoulder)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) ketchup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) cider vinegar (or regular vinegar)
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 480mins
Adapted from flavour.ca
1. Place pork in slow cooker.
2. Combine seasoning mix, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar in separate bowl. Pour over pork.
3. Cover. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
4. Remove pork from slow cooker. Shred meat into strings using 2 forks. Return to slow cooker.
5. Stir until pork is well coated and heated through. Serve over split buns.
Fat Total: 20 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Protein: 24 g
Cholesterol: 88 mg
Carbohydrates: 15 g
Sodium: 632 mg
Fiber: 1 g