Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Shrimp
- 1 pound 16 to 20 ct shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese ( fresh grated or Kraft)
- 1/4 cup diced cilantro or parsley, to garnish (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
In a large bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil and lemon juice.
Add salt, pepper, garlic, oregano, basil and onion powder and coat shrimp.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-3 hours. (Optional, for more lemon flavor.)
Add parmesan cheese into bowl with shrimp. Gently toss shrimp in mixture until evenly coated, creating a "breading" for the shrimp.
Preheat air fryer at 350 for 3 minutes.
Cook at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until seasoning on shrimp is browned.
Shrimp is done when it is opaque white and pink.
39 per shrimp.