- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (1 1/4 inches thick)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add beef to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Remove beef from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle beef evenly with salt and pepper. Heat a large cast-iron grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.