Snickers Bar Pie
- 1 1/2 cups snickers (about 6 bars), finely chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) container whipped cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 1 graham cracker crust (store-bought or homemade)
1.In a large bowl or mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy, then beat in peanut butter.
2.Once combined, mix in powdered sugar and whipped topping, stirring until smooth.
3.Fold in 2/3 chopped snickers until just incorporated.
4.Transfer mixture to graham cracker crust and top with remaining snickers.
5.Refrigerate 3-6 hours, or until chilled and set, then cut into slices, serve and enjoy!