Korean Sticky Chicken
- 1 pound skinless and boneless chicken breasts, sliced into large chunks
- 2 tbsp red pepper/chili flakes (gochugaru)
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil, or other neutral oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
Adapted from pickledplum.com
Put the chicken pieces on a sheet of parchment paper and sprinkle Korean red pepper flake on top. Rub the chicken pieces until they are well coated.
In a large pan over medium high heat, add oil and chicken and cook on each side for two minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
In the same pan over medium heat, add soy sauce, rice vinegar and honey and cook for one minute, until the sauce is bubbling.
Return chicken to the pan and coat on all sides for about 2 minutes, until sauce thickens.
Sprinkle sesame seeds, stir one last time to coat evenly and turn the heat off.
Transfer Korean sticky chicken to a bowl or a plate and top with chopped scallions. Serve immediately with rice.
You'll also love
- Spicy Bean and Rice Burritos 3.7/5 (39 Votes)
- Chicken Piccata - Giada De... 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Southern Chicken Bog 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Jamaican Curry Chicken 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Thai Garlic Pepper Chicken 3.7/5 (78 Votes)
- Teriyaki Sesame Chicken 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders 4.3/5 (16 Votes)