Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
Berries and lemon all packed into this Lemon Berry Cheesecake.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Premium Blueberry Fruit Topping & Filling, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Whipped cream and lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from thedomesticrebel.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place the graham cracker crust onto a rimmed baking sheet. Set aside.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until creamy and smooth, about 2 minutes. Add in the eggs, one at a time, blending well after each addition. Add in the sour cream and lemon zest and beat to combine.
Pour the cheesecake into the graham crust. Top with 5-6 heaping dollops (about 2-3 tablespoon or so) of blueberry fruit topping onto the cheesecake in a circular pattern. Using a clean butter knife, swirl the blueberry fruit topping into the cheesecake.
Bake for approx. 35-40 minutes or until the center is just about set - if it wiggles a little, that's okay. Cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours to set. Just before serving, top the slices with more blueberry fruit topping and garnish with whipped cream and a lemon wedge.
You'll also love
- Loaded Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Swedish Meatball Noodle Soup 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Strawberry Cookies with White... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Cream Fettuccine... 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Cranberry Whole Wheat... 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Cold and Flu Busting Coconut and... 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy 7-UP Pound Cake 4.3/5 (25 Votes)