Roasted Red Pepper Roll-Ups
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 (3.8-ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 14 (10-inch) flour tortillas
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in sour cream, garlic, Italian seasoning, and pepper until mixture is smooth. Add peppers, olives, and feta, beating until combined.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over each tortilla. Tightly roll up tortillas. Place seam side down on a baking sheet. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Using a serrated knife, cut each roll into 1-inch slices; skewer each with a toothpick to serve.