Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Harvest Vegetables
- 3 tbsp. real maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- PORK AND VEGETABLES
- 1 small acorn squash cut in half; seeds removed; each half cut into 3 wedges
- 18 medium brussels sprouts; ends trimmed
- 3 slices bacon; cut in half
- 1 package pork tenderloin (18 oz.)
- 1 large red pepper; cut into 1 inch pieces
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Heat oven to 425F. Line 15 x 10 x 1 inch pan with heavy duty foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
In small bowl, mix glaze ingredients. Reserve 1 tbsp. for pork; set aside. Place squash and Brussels sprouts in pan; brush cut sides of squash and tops of brussels sprouts with some of the remaining glaze.
Roast vegetables 20 minutes. Meanwhile, microwave bacon between layers of paper towels about 3 - 4 minutes or until edges begin to brown but are still soft and pliable.
Push vegetables to edges of pan; place pork in center of pan. Arrange bacon pieces diagonally over top of pork, pressing bacon over sides. Brush bacon with reserved 1 tbsp. glaze. Turn brussels sprouts over; add red pepper to pan. Brush red pepper and brussels sprouts with remaining glaze.
Roast 20 to 25 minutes longer, stirring vegetables once during cooking, until meat thermometer inserted into center of pork reads 145F. Serve pork with vegetables.