Nutritional Info per serving: 95 Calories, 0g Fat (0g sat.), 0mg Cholesterol, 2g Fiber, 0g Protein, 25g Carbohydrate, 5mg Sodium.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 (6-oz.) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from allyou.com
1. Pour 2 cups cold water into a blender and add half of raspberries. Blend until smooth, then pour Puree through a fine-mesh strainer into a large pitcher (discard seeds).
2. Add 4 more cups cold water, remaining raspberries and lemonade concentrate to raspberry puree.
Mix well and pour over ice.
3. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
**Tip: Use blueberries or strawberries instead of raspberries.
You'll also love
- Crispy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- My Pasta Fagioli Soup 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Mulled Apple Cider 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Apricot and Mascarpone Cornbread 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Strawberry Almond Bread 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Berry Tropical Sorbet 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Lime Cheesecake-Microwave 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- NO-BAKE LEMON CHEESECAKE BITES 4.3/5 (15 Votes)