Nutritional Info per serving: 95 Calories, 0g Fat (0g sat.), 0mg Cholesterol, 2g Fiber, 0g Protein, 25g Carbohydrate, 5mg Sodium.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 (6-oz.) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from allyou.com
1. Pour 2 cups cold water into a blender and add half of raspberries. Blend until smooth, then pour Puree through a fine-mesh strainer into a large pitcher (discard seeds).
2. Add 4 more cups cold water, remaining raspberries and lemonade concentrate to raspberry puree.
Mix well and pour over ice.
3. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
**Tip: Use blueberries or strawberries instead of raspberries.
You'll also love
- Super Simple Sweet Potato Dog... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken, Mushroom, and Brown Rice... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Peach & Blackberry Galette 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Avocado Toast with Goat Cheese &... 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Blueberry Waffle Cone Ice Cream 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Orange (Peach)... 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Orange Chocolate Loaf Cake from... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Lemon Lavender Plantain Pancakes 4.4/5 (7 Votes)