CHOCOLATE TURTLE POKE CAKE
- 1package1 package chocolate cake mix prepared to package instructions
- 1can1 can Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk
- I could not find so substitute 1 cup of caramel flavored syrup
- 1can1 can chocolate frosting
- 1cup1 cup chopped pecans or any nuts you like
- 1/2cup1/2 cup chocolate chips
Bake cake according to package instructions let cool 10 minutes.
Punch holes in top of cake using the handle of a wooden spoon
Pour 1 cup caramel flavored syrup (didn't use caramel sweetened milk condensed milk I couldn't find it)
Put cake in refrigerator for 1 hour. Frost cake with chocolate frosting.
Add nuts and chocolate chips on top. Drizzle with caramel syrup
Slice and serve. Store covered in refrigerator for up to 5 days