Lemon-Caper Parmesan Potato Salad Bites
Turn "jacket potatoes" into irresistible potato salad bites. Capers offer a twist on traditional relish; they're actually pickled flower buds and add bright, briny flavor to this appetizer.
- 12 small red potatoes, halved (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped drained capers
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Cooking time 80mins
Adapted from cdn-image.myrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine potatoes and oil; toss to coat. Arrange potatoes, cut sides down, in a single layer on a parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 20 minutes. Turn potatoes; bake 10 minutes. Remove and cool 20 minutes.
3. Preheat broiler to high.
4. Using a paring knife, carefully cut a circle in the cut side of potatoes. Using a melon baller or small spoon, remove pulp from potato, leaving a thin shell. Combine pulp, sour cream, 1 tablespoon chives, and next 5 ingredients (through pepper). Evenly fill potato shells with filling; sprinkle with cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon chives.
5. Broil potatoes for 2 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
Serving Size = 2 potato halves
You'll also love
- Artichoke Pesto 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Spice Cake 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa for Two 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Creamy Potato Soup 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Avocado & Roasted Tomatillo Salsa 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Moroccan-Spiced Pork Chops with... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Mahi-Mahi with Fennel, Olives, and... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Basil Ice Cream 4.4/5 (7 Votes)