Crazy-Good Crab Cakes
- 1 lb. Lump Crab Meat
- 2 Slices White Bread, crumbled, crust removed (I processed mine in a food processor)
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp. Mayo
- 1 tsp Seafood Seasoning (such as Old Bay Seasoning)
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Dried Parley Flakes (I used freshly chopped cilantro, instead)
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Extra virgin olive oil or butter (for sauteing)
Combine all ingredients except the crab meat in a bowl. Gently fold in crab meat and chill for one hour before forming into three ounce cakes.
Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil or butter in the bottom of a medium skillet. Saute the crab cakes over medium heat for 2-3 minutes per side, adding more olive oil or butter as needed.