Loaded Potato and Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Loaded Potato and Buffalo Chicken Casserole:
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 8-10 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- ... 1&1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 6 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 2 cups fiesta blend cheese, shredded
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup diced green onion
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix together the olive oil, hot sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
3. Add the potatoes and stir to coat.
4. Add the potatoes to a greased baking dish.
5. When scooping the potatoes into the baking dish, leave behind any extra olive oil/hot sauce mixture.
6. Add the diced chicken to the "left over" olive oil/hot sauce mixture and stir to coat all the chicken. Allow to marinate as the potatoes bake.
7. Roast the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until cooked through and nice and crispy on the outside.
8. Once the potatoes are fully cooked add the marinated chicken.
9. Lower oven temperature to 400 degrees.
10. In a large bowl mix the cheese, crumbled bacon and diced green onions.
11. Top the raw chicken with this mixture.
12. Bake 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the topping is melted and bubbly delicious.
13. Serve with extra hot sauce and/or ranch dressing.