Southwest Corn Dip
- 4 cans Corn (15 Oz.), Drained
- 1 can Chopped Chilies (4 Oz), Drained
- 1 can Chopped Jalapenos (4 Oz), Drained
- 1 can Black Beans (15 Oz. Can), Drained And Rinsed
- 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch Scallions, Chopped
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 bag Finely Grated Mexican Cheese (8 Oz)
- 1/2 bunches Fresh Cilantro, Coarsely Chopped (or To Taste)
Drain corn, chilies and jalapenos. Put in a large bowl with the beans and tilt the bowl on its side while you chop the other veggies. Add the rest of the veggies and drain – there will be liquid accumulated in the bowl. Stir in the sour cream and grated cheese. Add the cilantro last.
Refrigerate before serving if you have time and the self-control to keep from eating it.
You must eat this dip with Fritos Scoops or lime Tostitos. It’s like the law or something.