Hi-Protein Chocolate Pumpkin Pudding
- 1 can (15 oz) unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnammon
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 125mins
1) In a blender or food processor, process the pumpkin, cocoa powder, protein powder, vanilla and cinnamon until well blended and smooth, stopping once or twice to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
2) Add half of the milk and process until smooth, then scrape the sides. Add remaining milk and process until smooth. Taste and add additional sweetener (maple syrup or honey) if desired.
3) Place in to a big container or into individual jars. Cover and chill at least 2 hrs for it to thicken and for the flavors to blend.