Crescent Cabbage and Beef Bundles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 3 Tbsp horseradish sauce
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1. Heat oven to 375°. In 12 inch skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
2. Stir in cabbage, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium, Cover; cook 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cabbage is crisp tender. Cool 5 minutes. Stir in cheese.
3. Separate dough into 16 triangles; press or roll each until slightly larger. Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture onto shortest side of each triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, gently wrapping dough around beef mixture and rolling to opposite point. Pinch edge to seal. Place point side down on ungreased large cookie sheet.
4. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayo and horseradish sauce. Serve sauce with rolls.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Streusel 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Honey Pork Chops and... 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Carrot Cake... 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Gratin 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters with... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff - Best Crock Pot... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Sassy Bacon & Cabbage 4.4/5 (21 Votes)