Green Chile Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
Chicken, pasta, bacon, cheese, Ranch dressing and green chiles are the shining stars in this delicious dish. Serve with a side salad for a full meal.
- 2pounds2 pounds chicken, cooked and cubed
- 12ounces12 ounces rotini noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 10slices10 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3cloves3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons flour
- 1cup1 cup milk
- 3/4cup3/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 3tablespoons3 tablespoons butter
- 2cups2 cups Mexican cheese, shredded
- 4 ounce can4 ounce can green chilies, chopped
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 45mins
After cooking bacon, keep small amount of drippings in pan. Add garlic and butter, cook until just melted.
Toss in cooked chicken and flour. Cook for approximately 1 minute, while mixing together.
Pour in milk and ranch; mix over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, until slightly thickened.
Add in 1 cup cheese. Mix well.
Combine mixture with noodles and mix to coat all noodles.
Add green chilies and mix well.
Pour into 9x13-inch pan.
Top with remaining cheese.
Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cheesecake Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mexican Corn Bread 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese with Buttery... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Coconut Protein Smoothie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Beef and Bow-Ties 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sautéed Sugar Snap Peas with Pine... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Asian Beef with Mushrooms & Snow... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork chops slow cooker 4/5 (1 Votes)