Almond Butter Protein Fudge
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 2 TBS coconut flour
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 4 TBS coconut oil
- 2 TBS maple syrup
- 2 to 3 TBS chocolate chips for melting
1) In a med mixing bowl, combine protein powder and coconut flour. Mix until well combined and set aside.
2) In a small pan over med-low heat, add almond butter, coconut oil and syrup, stirring until the almond butter is melted and the mixture becomes smooth. Remove from heat and pour in the dry mixture, stirring until everything is fully combined.
3) Line a med sized container with parchment paper and pour the mixture into it, using a spatula or your fingers to spread it out evenly and press it down firmly.
4) Place chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl and nuke on high in 30 sec intervals, mixing between each. When the chocolate is fully melted, drizzle it over the top of the fudge using a spoon. Place container into the freezer until hardened, about 30 mins.
5) Remove container from freezer and use the parchment paper to lift out the fudge. Use a sharp knife to cut into size of your choice and enjoy. Store in freezer and remove a few mins before eating for best results.
You'll also love
- Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins 3.9/5 (36 Votes)