When you're looking for an easy, new dinner recipe for your midweek slump, this taco casserole is here to save the day! This is a delicious, cheesy recipe that your kids will love.
- 1 (7-ounce) bag Nacho Cheese Doritos, crushed
- 1 pound hamburger, browned
- 1 package taco seasoning, mixed according to directions
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomato
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Layer ingredients in 9 x 13 pan as follows: Crushed chips, meat and seasonings, 2/3 of cheese, lettuce, tomato, and remaining cheese.
Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Batter Fried Mushrooms 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Hash Brown Quiche 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole with... 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- German-Style Potato Pancakes 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Guacamole Poppers 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Brazilian Skirt Steak with Golden... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Tacos al Pastor 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pot Roast 4.5/5 (51 Votes)