When you're looking for an easy, new dinner recipe for your midweek slump, this taco casserole is here to save the day! This is a delicious, cheesy recipe that your kids will love.
- 1 (7-ounce) bag Nacho Cheese Doritos, crushed
- 1 pound hamburger, browned
- 1 package taco seasoning, mixed according to directions
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomato
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Layer ingredients in 9 x 13 pan as follows: Crushed chips, meat and seasonings, 2/3 of cheese, lettuce, tomato, and remaining cheese.
Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Easy Chicken & Rice Wraps by... 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Tetrazzini 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Scallops 'n Pasta 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Chili Dog Puffs 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- Potato Chip Bark 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- Paleo Chicken Tacos 4.5/5 (42 Votes)