Crockpot Creamy Ranch Chicken
- 44 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6medium6 medium russet potatoes, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2c2 c baby carrots
- 23oz23 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1packet1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1/2c1/2 c milk
1. Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
2. Place potatoes and carrots in bottom of crockpot.
3. Lay chicken breasts over top of veggies.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together soup, ranch, and milk. Pour over top of chicken.
5. Cover with lid.
6. Cook 5-6 hours on high, or 8-9 hours on low.