Mushrooms with Fish Sauce
- 1/4 cup lower-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, divided
- 4 (4-inch) portobello mushroom caps
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine first 4 ingredients and 1/2 cup parsley in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add portobello mushroom caps to soy sauce mixture; let stand 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil and button mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper; cook 1 minute. Transfer button mushroom mixture to a medium bowl.
3. Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Remove portobello mushrooms from marinade; discard marinade. Add portobello mushrooms to grill or grill pan. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until slightly tender; cool. Chop mushrooms. Add portobello mushrooms to button mushroom mixture; toss to coat. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup parsley.
You'll also love
- Herbed Lemon-Buttermilk Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Korean Style Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Pumpkin Bundt Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SHRIMP SCAMPI (RED LOBSTER) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CRAB STUFFED MUSHROOM 0/5 (0 Votes)
- AHI TUNA CASHEW-CRUSTED WITH MORE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Halibut with Fried Capers and Lemon 0/5 (0 Votes)