Christmas Cheese Ball
The holidays would not be the same without a Christmas Cheese Ball adorning your table. This cheesy rich recipe is perfect as written and would not change a thing. Serve with crackers and or bread sticks. Enjoy!
- 2 (8-ounces each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, about 8-ounces
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon pimientos, diced
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, diced, bell pepper or chili pepper of your choice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- pecans, chopped & toasted
- assorted crackers
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, the shredded sharp cheddar cheese, onion, pimientos, green pepper, the Worcestershire sauce, and the lemon juice; mix well.
Shape into two balls; roll in pecans.
Cover and chill. These cheese balls and keep chilled in the refrigerator for up to 2 days before serving. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving.
Serve with crackers.