15-Minute Coconut Cream Candy Bar Pie
15-Minute Coconut Cream Candy Bar Pie can be served frozen like an ice cream pie or cold right out of the refrigerator, either way, this pie that is molded after everyone's favorite coconut and chocolate candy, is a lighter way to indulge your craving. Serve this pie after any scrumptious meal, this pie makes a great addition to any summer party.
- 4 tablespoons sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 1/3 cups low-fat milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
- 1 3/4 cups light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 chocolate graham cracker or Oreo pre-made pie crust
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sugar chocolate ice cream topping
Preparation time 210mins
Cooking time 215mins
Adapted from marlenekoch.com
Toast the coconut by heating in a medium skillet over medium heat, while stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool slightly.
In a medium bowl, whisk the pudding mix into the milk until mixture is smooth and no lumps remain. Stir in 2 tablespoons of toasted coconut and the coconut extract. Lightly fold in the whipped topping (do not over-mix).
Spoon the filling into the crust and smooth the top. Drizzle with the chocolate ice cream topping and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons of toasted coconut. Refrigerate 2 hours or more, before serving. I like this pie served very cold and often place it in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving. It can also be served frozen.
You'll also love
- Easy & Delicious Cheesy Scalloped... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Roll 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Crab and Corn Cakes with Lime Sour... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Drunken Beans (Frijoles Borrochos) 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Coconut Syrup-Homemade 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Italian Easter Pie 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Texas-Style Smoked Brisket 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Mini Cheesecakes 4.5/5 (22 Votes)