- 16 crisp sugar cookies
- 2 (1.55-oz.) white chocolate-and-cookies candy bars or plain chocolate bars, cut into 24 rectangles
- 8 medium strawberries, stems removed
- 8 large marshmallows
1. Preheat grill to medium-low (250° to 300°F). Place
8 cookies, bottom side up, on outer edge of grill
rack; top each with 3 candy bar rectangles. Grill
several minutes, just until chocolate begins to
soften. Remove from grill and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, thread strawberries onto
2 skewers.* Thread marshmallows onto separate skewers. Place skewers on grill. Grill until strawberries begin to soften and marshmallows are golden and puffy.
3. Remove skewers from grill. Remove strawberries
from skewers; cut in half and place on candy on
cookie. Top with 1 toasted marshmallow and
another cookie. Serve immediately.