Zucchini Pesto Pasta with Peas
- 1/4 pound pancetta, diced
- 4 large zucchini, spiralized using blade C
- 1/4 cup Dairy-Free Pesto Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup dairy-free Ricotta Cheese (Kitehill from Whole Foods is great, or use the homemade version from page 304 of my cookbook Against all Grain!)
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from againstallgrain.com
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pancetta and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until crisp.
Add the zucchini noodles and sauté for 5 minutes, until crisp-tender. Stir in the pesto sauce and season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and stir in the thawed peas.
Divide between serving dishes and top with crumbled cheese and a sprig of fresh basil.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Banana Bread 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Fennel & Apple Salad with Roasted... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Potato & Leek Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Buttery Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Curry Sunchoke, Zucchini and... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chilled Summer Squash Soup 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 4.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Penne with Sweet Summer... 4.9/5 (10 Votes)