Chicken Cordon Blue Stromboli
- 1 (11-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crusty French Loaf
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz. thinly sliced cooked deli ham
- 6 oz. thinly sliced cooked deli chicken
- 1 (6-oz.) jar Green Giant® Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1 large green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup purchased honey-Dijon salad dressing
Prep Time: 15 Min Total Time: 45 Min Makes: 5 servings Dee Dee Glick
Bake-Off® Contest 40, 2002
You may also enjoy:
Grands!® Biscuits À La King
Chicken and Roasted Vegetable...
Chicken To Go Biscuits RECIPE
NUTRITIONAL INFO INGREDIENTS
1 (11-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crusty French Loaf
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 oz. thinly sliced cooked deli ham
6 oz. thinly sliced cooked deli chicken
1 (6-oz.) jar Green Giant® Sliced Mushrooms, drained
1 large green bell pepper, thinly sliced
4 oz. (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) shredded Swiss cheese
1/4 cup purchased honey-Dijon salad dressing
Digg Facebook StumbleUpon Twitter Del.ic.ious Reddit
You must be logged in to add this to your Recipe Box
Log In / Register
You must be logged in to add this to your Grocery List
Log In / Register
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheet with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough onto sprayed cookie sheet. Press to form 14x12-inch rectangle.
2. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese lengthwise in 4-inch-wide strip down center of dough to within 1/4 inch of each end. Top with ham, chicken, mushrooms, bell pepper, cheeses and salad dressing.
3. Bring one long side of dough up and over filling, completely covering filling. Repeat with remaining long side, overlapping dough. Press edge to seal. Fold ends under. With sharp knife, cut 5 slits in top of dough to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle with reserved 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake at 375°F. for 18 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into slices.