- * Cooking spray
- 4 * 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 * 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 * 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 * 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 * 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
Adapted from find.myrecipes.com
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer to a platter; keep warm.
Stir sour cream, mustard, and tarragon into pan; cook until thoroughly heated. Spoon over chicken.
170 (16% from fat)
3.1g (sat 1.4g,mono 0.0g,poly 0.0g)