- 1 * 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 * 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 * 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- * Cooking spray
- 1/3 * 1/3 cup apricot spread (such as Polaner All Fruit)
- 2 * 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 * 2 tablespoons water
- 2 * 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
Adapted from find.myrecipes.com
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; rub mixture over chicken.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Cook chicken 6 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from pan, and keep warm.
3. Add apricot spread, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons water to pan, stirring until smooth. Cook over medium heat 1 minute. Spoon sauce over chicken; sprinkle with lemon rind.
245 (8% from fat)
2g (sat 0.6g,mono 0.5g,poly 0.5g)