Beef and Cabbage
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 small head cabbage
- 1 small onion or half regular onion
- 1 teaspoon cayene pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Season meat with salt and pepper. Grate onion over meat and brown. Drain meat.
While meat is cooking, shred cabbage.
Add shredded cabbage to meat and cook just until cabbage starts to wilt. Add salt, pepper and cayene and toss in skillet. Add soy sauce. Cook for just one more minute. Cabbage should still have a little crunch.
You'll also love
- Weight Watchers Lemon Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Quiche with Crispy... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Rhubarb Cake with Jello 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sweet & Spicy Kielbasa 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Baked Dried Beef Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Dolly Parton's Cabbage Soup 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sweet and Sour Cabbage... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)