Beef and Cabbage
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 small head cabbage
- 1 small onion or half regular onion
- 1 teaspoon cayene pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
Season meat with salt and pepper. Grate onion over meat and brown. Drain meat.
While meat is cooking, shred cabbage.
Add shredded cabbage to meat and cook just until cabbage starts to wilt. Add salt, pepper and cayene and toss in skillet. Add soy sauce. Cook for just one more minute. Cabbage should still have a little crunch.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Hot and Sour Mushroom, Cabbage,... 4.5/5 (165 Votes)
- Zero Point Weight Watchers Cabbage... 4.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Country Cabbage Soup 4.5/5 (111 Votes)