Tropical Chicken Salad w/ Orange Vinaigrette
Tropical fruit and cucumber make this main dish salad super-refreshing. The next time you're grilling chicken breasts, make extra for this recipe.
POINTS® Value: 5
Preparation Time: 18 min
Cooking Time: 0 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
*Originally seen on weightwatchers.com
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- 5 oz cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 cups fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 3/4 cups fresh mango, cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup cucumber, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
Adapted from weightwatchers.com
In a large bowl, stir together orange juice, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper until blended.
Add salad greens, chicken, pineapple, mango, cucumber, mint and onion; toss to mix and coat. Serve immediately. Yields about 3 cups per serving.