Bacon Mushroom Brussels Sprouts
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 bacon strips, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Place brussels sprouts in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and keep warm.
In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings. Saute onion and mushrooms in the drippings for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
Add the broth, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-4 minutes or until broth is reduced by half. Stir in brussels sprouts and bacon.
You'll also love
- Potato Dumplings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine With Mixed Seafood -... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Bread Wedges 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Farfalle w/creamy mushroom... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gingered Beef Stir Fry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Bacon 0/5 (0 Votes)