Blueberry Cheesecake Pie
- 1 (21-oz.) can COMSTOCK® or WILDERNESS® Blueberry Pie Filling, divided
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind (optional), divided
- 1 (9-inch deep dish or 10-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine 1 cup COMSTOCK® or WILDERNESS® blueberry filling with 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind (optional); pour into crust. Bake 15 minutes. Chill remaining blueberry filling.
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, eggs, lemon juice, vanilla and remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind (optional). Pour over blueberries.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 25 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill. Serve with remaining chilled blueberry filling. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Makes One (9-inch deep dish or 10-inch) servings
Prep time: 15 minutes