Picnic Pasta Salad
Picnic perfect pasta salad, with all of the ingredients you love! Feel free to make substitutions or deletions to make it your own!
- 1 (12 ounce) package tricolor spiral pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated tricolor tortellini
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1/2 pound fresh broccoli florets, about 1-3/4 cups
- 12 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 12 ounces hard salami, cubed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 envelopes Italian salad dressing mix
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cook spiral pasta and tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add the artichokes, broccoli, provolone cheese, salami, peppers, beans, olives, onion and garlic.
Prepare salad dressing according to package directions; pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.