Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus Recipe
- 10 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 bacon strips, halved lengthwise
Place asparagus on a sheet of waxed paper; coat with cooking spray. Sprinkle with pepper; turn to coat. Wrap a bacon piece around each spear; secure ends with toothpicks.
Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 2-3 servings.
You'll also love
- Scalloped Potatoes and Ham... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French-Style Pork Chops with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sous Vide Chile-Tomato Infused... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fried Brown Rice with Pork and... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon Broccoli Cheddar Bread Bowl 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Guacamole Stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Dana 0/5 (0 Votes)