One Pot Chicken, Potatoes and Peas
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup potatoes, diced (1/2 inch cubes)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup canned peas
- 2 (3 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Take a large, heavy skillet and heat it.
Add onion and potato, and cook over medium heat until they start to brown.
Add remaining ingredients except peas and chicken. Bring to a boil and stir.
Add chicken and reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook for about 12 minutes.
Add peas and continue cooking until liquid is reduced, about 5 minutes.
Serve and garnish with parsley.