Rice Krispie Cookies
If you're a fan of Rice Krispie treats you'll love these cookies, they're super simple and delicious!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from youtube.com
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs one at a time and mix well. Sift flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture. Stir in vanilla. Add oatmeal and Rice Krispies.
Drop by teaspoonfuls and bake on a greased cookie sheet and bake for about 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Pierogi Casserole with... 3.8/5 (40 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Choco Coconut Cookie Sandwiches 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Caramel Apple Bars 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Chocolate Rice Krispies Balls 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Strawberry Cake Batter Rice... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)