An unusual and fun taste of childhood.
- 2 pounds baking potatoes (1kg)
- 1 ActiFry spoon vegetable oil
- 1 ActiFry spoon grape seed oil
- 2 ActiFry spoons desiccated coconut
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from nutritiousanddelicious.co.uk
Peel the potatoes and cut chips of equal thickness, each about 1/2-inch (1-cm) square thickness. Rinse thoroughly in water; drain well. Use a clean tea towel to thoroughly dry the potatoes.
Mix the vegetable oil, grape seed oil and desiccated coconut in a small bowl.
Put the chips in the ActiFry. Drizzle the oil and coconut mixture evenly over the chips. Cook for 40 to 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- Peppermint White Chocolate Bark 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey-Almond Green Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Cakes with Smoked... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apple Crisp (Vallerie) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Summer Bounty Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon or Lime Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cookies with Penuche... 0/5 (0 Votes)