Spider Web Pepperoni Pizza
This recipe is a fun Halloween variation on the good old tried and true pepperoni pizza laying the cheese strips to form a web, and cutting up black olives to make a spider.
- 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- Pozzarella cheese cut into long skinny strips
- 3- 4 large black olives
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from rhodesbread.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle. Place on sprayed 12-inch pizza pan and poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming. Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Spread crust with pizza sauce and top with pepperoni. Lay strips of cheese in a spoke and then a wheel design to form spider web. Bake the pizza at 350°F just long enough to melt the cheese slightly.
To form the spider, cut a slight piece off the side of 1 large olive and use larger piece to form the body. Place in desired spot on the pizza. Cut the rounded end without the large hole off of another olive and place it next to the body for the head. Cut the last one or two olives into 8 long skinny strips and place 4 of them on each side of the spider for legs.
You'll also love
- Lean and Mean Barbecued Brisket 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Loaded Baked Potato... 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Rosemary Marinated Ribeye Steaks... 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- 1-Hour Lemon Gooey Butter Cookies 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Smoked Gouda-Chorizo Jalapeño... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Cake 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Mummy Face Pizzas 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Ladybug Appetizers 4.5/5 (11 Votes)