Light & Fresh Potato Salad
- Dressing: 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 TB canola oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Salad: 5 cups cubed red potato (about 2 lbs)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped/peeled cucumber
- 3/4 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped orange bell pepper
- 1 can sliced olives, drained
1. Dressing- combine all ingredients; stir with whisk.
2. Place potatoes and salt in a medium saucepan. Cover with water to 2" above potatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes; drain.
3. Add potato to dressing; toss gently to coat. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Cover and chill.