Beef Taco Noodle Casserole
All your favorite taco fillings over wide egg noodles, cooked into a hearty and delicious casserole. Start to finish it takes about 30 minutes.
- Cooking spray
- 6 ounces dry extra wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 pound ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 2 cups frozen Southwest mixed vegetables (corn, black beans, red peppers)
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 1/4 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Sour cream, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from readyseteat.com
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Place uncooked noodles in baking dish.
Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink. Drain. Add vegetables, undrained tomatoes, enchilada sauce and water to skillet; stir. Bring to a boil. Pour mixture over noodles.
Cover dish tightly with foil; bake 15 minutes. Stir; sprinkle with cheese and cover with foil. Bake 10 minutes more or until noodles are tender. Sprinkle with green onions. Serve with sour cream, if desired.
You'll also love
- Cream Cheese Enchiladas 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Zucchini with Feta and Pine Nuts 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Italian Drunken Noodles 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow Cooker 3-Cheese Tortellini 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Home made Chorizo 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Orange Oasis 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Mongolian Beef - Instant Pot 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Monkey Bread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)