Indian Style Chicken in an Air Fryer
This yummy Indian-style chicken recipe will be one of your favorites to make in your air fryer. A touch of sweetness from the mango chutney, a little crunch from the cashews and creamy spicy sauce with the fresh ginger and coconut milk sauce.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, peeled minced
- 7 ounces coconut milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken or turkey breast, cut into large cubes
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro leaves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 27mins
Put the oil and sliced onion in the ActiFry air fryer. Cook for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, chutney, ginger root and coconut milk. Season with salt and pepper and cook 5 minutes.
Add chicken (or turkey) and finish cooking 5 to 7 minutes. Mix in the cilantro leaves right before serving.
You'll also love
- Seasoned Red Potatoes 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- White Chocolate-Banana Crème... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- GROUND TURKEY ENCHILADAS 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Easy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken, Lemon Almond Chicken... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Instant Pot Samoa Cheesecake 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Passover Matzo Farfel Stuffing 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Ukranian Easter Paska 4.7/5 (3 Votes)