ActiFry Apples and Bananas with Coconut
Make a crispy fruit dessert with just a little butter! Apples and bananas are the stars. Yummy on its own, or the start of a delicious crumble!
- 3 apples
- 2 bananas, just ripe
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1 tablepsoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
Peel apples and cut into 1 inch cubes.
Peel bananas and cut into 1 inch thick slices.
Mix the sugar and desiccated coconut with the apples and bananas.
Put the fruit in the ActiFry air fryer. Add butter.
Cook 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Clean Banana Bread 4.5/5 (98 Votes)
- Savory Pork Casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Morton's Shrimp Alexander 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Paleo Pecan and Garlic Pork Chops 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- P. F. Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Rice Pilaf 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- BANANA PUDDING (EASY SOUTHERN... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- BBQ Shrimp & Pineapple Kabobs 4.5/5 (2 Votes)