ActiFry Apples and Bananas with Coconut
Make a crispy fruit dessert with just a little butter! Apples and bananas are the stars. Yummy on its own, or the start of a delicious crumble!
- 3 apples
- 2 bananas, just ripe
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- 1 tablepsoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
Peel apples and cut into 1 inch cubes.
Peel bananas and cut into 1 inch thick slices.
Mix the sugar and desiccated coconut with the apples and bananas.
Put the fruit in the ActiFry air fryer. Add butter.
Cook 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Banana Bread Brownies 3.9/5 (554 Votes)
- Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars 4.3/5 (212 Votes)
- Apple Pie Bites 4.4/5 (97 Votes)
- Ancho Chile-Mexican Chocolate... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cranberry Almond Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lucious Lemon Cream Fruit Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon Crackers 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Apple Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)