The Pasta House Company Salad-Donna Jones
Rate this recipe
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce
- 1 oz. thinly sliced red onions
- 1/2 oz. diced pimentos
- 6 oz. quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup parmigiano (parmesan) cheese
- 4 to 6 oz. salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste.
Wash lettuce and let dry. Tear lettuce into pieces. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Toss with dressing, serve.
4 parts of olive oil to 1 part red wine vinegar (or more to taste) mix well.
You'll also love
Smoked Salmon Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes, Basil and Goat Cheese
Broccoli & Zucchini Pasta