Raspberry Truffle Brownies
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter - (1 1/2 sticks)
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons black raspberry liqueur, such as Chambord (or another berry liqueur)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9-inch-diameter springform pan with nonstick spray.
Melt butter and chocolate in large saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Whisk in eggs, 2 cups sugar, jam and liqueur. Stir in flour and salt, then chocolate chips. Transfer batter to prepared pan.
Bake brownie until tester inserted into center comes out with moist crumbs attached, about 45 minutes. Cool in pan on rack. Run small knife around edges of pan. Remove pan sides. (Brownie can be prepared 2 days ahead. Wrap tightly with plastic and store at room temperature.) Dust brownie with powdered sugar. Cut into 12 wedges and serve.
This recipe yields 12 brownies.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)